Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yogurt

Last week I noticed that my Amazon account had enough money in it to buy myself a toy. The toy I chose was a yogurt maker. I selected a cheap yogurt maker by e-ware that looked like it would work for our needs. Or rather that of my daughter. She's allergic to milk and its darn near impossible to find her alternate milk products here other than almond milk. Yogurt seems to be an impossible find on our grocery store shelves.

This morning my package was delivered, correction, thrown, onto my porch. Thankfully the glass pieces were well packaged and arrived safely despite being thrown.

I read the very small instruction booklet and decided to give making yogurt a try. All you do is mix the milk of your choice with the probiotics, seal the jars, and put the lid in for 6-15 hours. I only made a half batch to see how idiot proof the recipe is.

No comments:

Post a Comment