Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Excellent blog post to pass along

Earlier this summer I came across a blog about canning that I liked so I subscribed to it. She doesn't post a lot but when she does I always have to look at what goodies she's canning. This morning there was a post in my inbox about Noah that intrigued me. Yea, that Noah, the guy from the bible. Here's the post so you an go read it for yourself. http://canninggranny.blogspot.com/2012/12/well-just-come-to-your-boat-noah.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CanningGranny+%28Canning+Granny%29

Before you scoff at the message please think it over and converse with God. The message she gave in her blog has evidence all over the net if you care to take the time to open your eyes and read. Just one look at an email from Natural News ( http://www.naturalnews.com/ ) this morning confirms everything the canning granny's blog is saying. Watching the local news also confirmed it. The message she spoke of has been on my mind for well over a year now and it's time to pass it on. Do what you want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment