Friday, December 14, 2012

Ho-ho holiday yums

The holiday goodies from vendors are starting to land on my husbands desk. A week and a half ago a giant tin of imported cookies arrived from the local holiday inn. they were thanking my husband for sending business their way. That's where he has his clients stay. I ate a couple and made him take them back to work because the wheat isn't good for me. This week the caterer sent a coconut cream pie home for us to enjoy. Of course it was handmade with the finest ingredients. Another vendor sent dozens of Danishes to the office so my husband brought that home too. I ate some pie, minus the crust, but skipped the Danish. Tonight he brought home some grapefruits that another vendor had delivered. I'm kind of liking these vendor people a lot, especially the grapefruit people. Can't wait to see what else arrives for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment