Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jessie's hat

Guilt made me make Jessie a couple of hats right before we left. (I've had several people ask me why I only make things for one grand child and not the others) I think I posted one of the hat photos a couple of blogs back but the other one I forgot to take a picture of. The hat was a gingerbread girl. I made my other grand daughter one just like it.

This post is a reminder to myself to never, ever make her another. Right after this photo was taken her mother took it off her head and put it on her own head and claimed it. The hat then became all stretched out and no longer wearable. The gingerbread girl hat was tossed aside and never even put on her head.

Note to self: only make your own daughters and their children items that often take HOURS to make, because they are not appreciated. That gingerbread girl hat took about 4 hours to make.







No comments:

Post a Comment