Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Home

My husband and I got to spend time with almost the whole family at once this weekend. Caleb couldn't come because he couldn't get one of the days off that we'd be in New York, but everyone else was altogether.

I took some other photos with better quality on my camera (this photo is from my cell phone) but I don't have the energy to sit at a computer and upload them all. On the way home yesterday I could feel the flu coming on. About 30 minutes after we got home I came down with a fever and shakes. That means I just infected my entire family with the flu. Sigh. I hope they all have good immune systems.

I really don't have time for the flu right now with all the Christmas shopping I have yet to do. I also have to shop for and set up a bed and prepare and empty guest room because Case and her family are coming for a visit just before Christmas. There's also a Christmas party we are having at our house on the 22nd. Sigh. Lord, grant me energy to get it all done.

Hope your weekend was good. What did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment