Monday, January 14, 2013

Chit chat

Have you seen the new reality show, Buckwild yet? It's way better than the idiots on Jersey Shore. These people don't gym tan or do laundry. Well okay they probably do laundry but most likely they throw on their clothes and jump into a river to get them clean. The show is stupid but its entertaining.

This week I'm trying to finish up knit and crochet projects that I started and closeted. The pink baby blanket is one of those projects. I think I started it in November but had to set it aside for other projects to get done in time for Christmas. The ugly pink blanket is done and I still have 11 balls of ugly pink yarn left. This was supposed to be the project that got rid of that stuff.

I'm not sure what projects I'll work on tomorrow. I still have 2 unfinished afghans (1 for me & 1 for charity), 3 dresses for Evy, a rug, and 1 scarf for a friend that are all on hooks. I might rip one of evys dresses out and ball it back up because I'm not liking how it looks. I also have yarn in the closet for projects that I wanted to start but didn't find the time.

My son is back to his limited contact again. It was his birthday yesterday. I wrote on his Facebook wall at exactly midnight and he ignored it. Sent him a text when I knew he'd be awake and got a one word reply. No thank you for the gift card we sent him last week. No thanks for sending him his childhood scrapbook today either. Guess he didn't appreciate it? If I didn't put tracking numbers on things I'd never know he got them.






4 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Your work is far better then mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have soooo many projects in the closet.lol It's hard, you get mixed up in one, then you think of another and then still you find teh "perfect" pattern to try. lol Love the afagan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, and what channel is this show on? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on MTV (331 if you have directv).

    ReplyDelete