Monday, January 7, 2013

Cantina bowl review

Carley had the day off today so we decided to get some errands done. Lunch is of course part of the errand routine. Because of both of our allergy issues and our New Years resolution to stop eating what we are allergic to, our out to eat choices have shrunk dramatically. We finally settled on Taco Bell despite the fact that I think most of their food is kind of crappy (she loves it though). Carley ordered food without cheese on it and I ordered the new-ish cantina bowl. It's been out for a while but I almost never eat there. I chose the cantina bowl because its supposed to taste similar to Chipotle, who's food I LOVE. Let it be known that the cantina bowl is no where near as good as Chipotle. In fact it's typical Taco Bell food...it sucks. Eating the slop made me long for Chipotle all the more. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on this Jan, we too hardly ever eat at Taco Bell. Yet, we went the other day becauase Kbug wanted a cantina Bowl. Well,she was NOT impressed either. Her main complaint was there was way too much rice on it adn too much guacamole (sp?).

    ReplyDelete