Monday, November 26, 2012

Loreal EverCream sulfate free moisture system


This group of samples came in a Target beauty bag freebie not too long ago so I thought I'd give it a try today.  I've tried many. MANY, shampoos and conditioners and I have never recommended one.  Ever. Why?  Because they all contain the basic set of ingredients that strip the hair of natural oils and I end up with frizzy hair.  Same thing happened when I used professional shampoos on either mine or my clients hair.  That said, Loreal had a lot to live up to.

So how did the products do? 

The shampoo smelled really nice.  I had to use a little more product as I normally would have because I didn't get as much lather as I would have liked.  But it cleaned.  I don't think the product is supposed to lather up like other shampoos so its me who has to get used to using less.  After I rinsed I noticed that my hair wasn't as tangled as it normally is. My hair is almost to the middle of my back so tangling is a daily occurrence. 

The conditioner was WONDERFUL. What few tangles there were after the shampoo, were gone the moment the conditioner touched them. 

The masque I wasn't all that impressed with.  It didn't make my hair feel any different than what the conditioner did.  At least for my hair the masque isn't needed because the conditioner did such a good job.

After using all the products I combed through my hair and let it air dry because I wanted to see if my hair would frizz without the blow dryer interfering.

After my hair completely air dried I took a good look.  The roots of my hair weren't plastered to my head making it look flat. That's a good sign.  All of the natural curl in my hair was there so the product didn't weigh down my hair. My hair feels light and soft. As for frizz...there's a little bit, but no where near the amount that I normally have with other shampoos.  

That said, I will be buying two sets of shampoo and conditioner the next time I'm at the store.  If I liked the product I know my daughter will love it too.

Good job Loreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment