Friday, November 30, 2012

Afghan almost done

This afghan is for my mom because when I was at her house this past summer I noticed one of the afghans on her couch in the basement.  That afghan is about 28 years old.  She also had the other afghan I made her on her upstairs couch that was about 10 years old.  Time for a new one.  I have a LOT of yarn in my stash that I wanted to get rid of anyway.  All the yarn in this afghan other than the green was stuff I had.

So what do you think?  Did you notice the big boo-boo in it yet?  About 90 rows ago I accidentally put two light colors together.  When I took this picture I just noticed it.  There's no way I'm ripping that much out, it's staying. Sigh.

I should have this finished either today or tomorrow.  Because we don't exchange Christmas gifts with my parents I'm just going to take it over there before the holidays, unwrapped.  If I wrapped it mom would think that she would need to reciprocate.  This is just my sneaky little way of giving her a gift.  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment