Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A win!


Yesterday was a fantastic day (for a lot more reasons than whats in this post but I'll discuss that another time.) While I waited for my daughter to get out of work, so we could shop, I decided to enter a few sweepstakes just for the heck of it.  When I returned home later that day I noticed my name on Tonys Facebook wall.  I had to read the post twice before it sunk in... I won!  Haha! i didn't even know the sweeps ended that day.  Tony's is going to send me a wheeled backpack, pizza cutter, polo shirt, and 5 coupons for free pizza!    Who doesn't love free pizza?

Hoping to continue my good luck I purchased a mega millions ticket and a power ball ticket.

Have you ever won a sweepstakes?  I want to hear about it.  Keep entering sweeps, someone has to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment