Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Warning offensive material within this post

Mornings for me generally start out with a diet coke and Facebook. So that's what I did this morning, drink and scroll until I came upon this....

Time to suck today's dick!

I really hate Wesnesdays.....

This is from a 23 year old girl who's goal for 2013 is to remain positive, oh and get on The Bad Girls Club. Such a weird mixture of goals because the bad girls club is no where near positive. It's probably my age but I honestly don't see how relating the day to sucking dick is positive. Perhaps her desire to get on the bad girls club is more important than a positive attitude that she claims she wants.

Reading the 23 year olds comment isn't necessarily a negative for me though, it's more of a reminder to pay attention to my own words and actions. My Wednesday is all about the smile that is on my face and the gentle treatment of others as I go through my day today. How is your Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment