Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

My daughter went to work like this... Minus the dog bone.  But with the weapon on her, plus her usual assortment of mace canisters.  She works for a company that sells weapons so she's allowed to carry whatever weapons she wants in the store.  No she doesn't work in a bad area, quite the contrary, last year the town only had two thefts, and no other crimes reported.  The company she works for openly supports card carrying gun toting folks.  Now that she's an adult she's looking into getting her concealed weapons permit.

1 comment:

  1. Good for her! Can I ask what kind of place she works at? I have my CPL and wish I could carry at work. We've had thefts where I work, but nobody ever got hurt. Not to mention with this I-6 shooter, I have to drive on 96 everyday in Livingston County. Makes me a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete